30 March 2011

Something is not quite right

So, I'm watching tv earlier today, and one of those "if you took this medication and now your head is falling off," commercials came on begging people to join a class-action lawsuit.  It caught my attention because it happened to be a medication and an issue that was discussed only yesterday in my doctor's appointment.

But when THIS screen came on my tv, I did a double-take.  I did such a double-take, I'm surprised I don't have whiplash, actually.  Then I had to pause the television so I could take a picture and send it to some friends who I knew would appreciate it.

Then I decided it needed a larger audience.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this!! I was telling a bunch of people about this at work. (it was a slow mocking day!)

    Your newly nominated M. O. M.

    LOL - it spells mom!! Oh no- weird shit is going to start happening.. yup it is actually hailing here!

    ReplyDelete