03 March 2011

Health Recap

I saw my doctor friend Peter today.  He did a thorough exam, and then he sent me for a chest x-ray.  He was "98% sure" that it would come back negative, but just wanted to rule out any exciting, exotic things.

He called me later in the day and said that while it hadn't been officially read by the radiologist, he had seen the films and my lungs looked good.  So, he's sticking with his original diagnosis of either pertussis or RSV.

I asked him what to do about the extreme fatigue, and he said to just listen to my body, but maybe stay away from "The Price is Right" for awhile.  Ha ha, Peter.

He expects that I'll probably feel better within the next 2-3 weeks, 4 weeks at the most.  Yay.

1 comment:

  1. 2-3 weeks?!?! But you've already been coughing over a month!!!

    ReplyDelete