13 January 2011

Tired

I'm tired today.  I got a full night's sleep, but soon after I woke up, I wanted to sleep.

Just after I started to drift off into napland, my property manager showed up to look at my bedroom radiator, and then I couldn't get back to sleep after he left.

I did some light housekeeping, took a shower, and then was so tired that I started to fall asleep again.  So I headed to bed for a short nap, as I had plans at 7:00 p.m. with two women from the West Philly knitting group.  That was around 5:20 p.m., and I set my alarm for 6:30 p.m.  My mom called and woke me up at 6:04 p.m.

Aye yi yi.

Now that I'm home and it's 11:30 p.m., guess what?  Yep, wide awake, not tired at all.  Ain't that the way?

2 comments:

  1. That always happens to me too! I have a bad habit of napping on the weekends even though I know it means I won't be able to fall asleep at bedtime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm,.....napping in our old age are we???

    ReplyDelete