20 April 2011

Wednesday Weigh-In

Since I started Weight-Watchers about 2.5 years ago (and dropped it about three months later for health reasons, ironically), Wednesdays have always been my weigh-in day.  Some health plans will tell you not to weigh yourself every day, and some tell you that you should.  I personally get a kick out of weighing myself every day and sometimes a few times a day just to see the fluctuation, but I KNOW that it will fluctuation and that it's truly only a meaningful measure if you track it at about once a week.

Although it seems my thyroid is still playing a role, I've decided to start tracking my weight here again.  I'm not open enough to tell y'all my weight, but I'm willing to give my ups and downs (probably because this was a good week).

This week, I'm down 1.8 pounds from last week.  I even weighed myself three times this morning since I didn't quite believe it.  (Also, this is why I'm a bit convinced my thyroid is going nuts.)  Of course, this is probably a product of what happens when one is down to pretty much yoghurt and corn tortillas to eat until they get their next unemployment cheque, too.  Being poor FTW!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for 1.8! I've been so bad about WW lately. I really need to get back on it.

    ReplyDelete