23 September 2011

List #28: My Favourite Stores

1. Target
2. IKEA

If you combine those stores into one, I could live there and be completely happy.

3.  Victoria's Secret

I'm not that girly about many things, but I do love my VS underwears.  Plus, they're one of few places that sell scented lotions and body mists that I'm not allergic to.

4.  Lush

Funnily enough, I don't use many of their products, although I buy a ton of them.  I shop here often for birthday, Christmas, special occasion, and just because gifts.  But now that I might be able to spring for some stuff for myself, I might splurge for myself every once in awhile.

5.  Barnes & Noble

Tons o' books.  'Nuff said.

6.  CVS

I don't know what it is about this place, but I love it.

7.  Staples

Who doesn't love office supplies???

1 comment:

  1. Luv Target - don't really need a lot of IKEA - I think I have too much stuff anyway. Never heard of Lush. Too fat for Victoria's Secret - although I buy most of Angie's underwear there - they have bras that fit her. and she likes their pink line. I miss Borders :( I'm more Walgreens but that is probably a convenience location thing. And even though they annoy me - I go to Office Depot - besides they are the only ones that I can buy my favorite pens in person.

    ReplyDelete