25 January 2010

Happy 101 meme


Ria over at Short Attention Span Theatre as awarded me the Happy 101 Blog Award. And it seemed easier to comply than to try to come up with a blog post about something other than I've sat in the same spot on the couch and cried for the last three days (oops). Besides, no ones really wants to hear that. So, on to the fun!

This award comes with the following rules (what's with the rules? This was supposed to be FUN!):

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her/his blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know!

10 Things That Make Me Happy
(in no particular order)

1. Oscar
2. Felix
3. My mom
4. Friends
5. Reading
6. Knitting (well, when I'm not experiencing Epic Fail)
7. Music
8. Laughing
9. Sports
10. Food
11. Volunteering
12. Quality television shows

(Yep, more than ten. Sue me. I dare you.)


Tag! You're it:
aminuteafter3
anatomicalheart
dragonintherain
frenchnewwave

No comments:

Post a Comment